You Might be a Geezer
|Posted on July 13, 2016 at 8:20 PM|
You might be a geezer if . . .
- you have more grandkids than teeth.
- your afterlife is all set, but your social life Depends.
- your senior discount and your IQ have roughly evened out.
- running for office is about a doctor, not an election.
- you offer to help someone across the street, but you get lost on the way.
- your favorite cocktail includes prune juice.
- your phone isn't mobile but your teeth are.
- you think the challenges of space travel are best solved with a TV remote.
- you think the Fountain of Youth is about writing your name in the snow.
- you go to the electronics department for BVDs.
Categories: Silly Stuff